Friday, August 23, 2002

A Name Change
I hope this doesn't throw off you three readers, but I've changed the name of this web log slightly to reflect my desire to broaden the scope of my comments. The focus will still be on classic Catholic thought, but now my reflections will range more broadly, although I probably won't be quite as topical as the Great Blogs, such as are listed to the left. To give an example of why I'm broadening my focus, I recently had quite a discussion with a friend about the Catholic/Jewish document from that subcommittee at the USCCB, but none of my reflections wound up on this blog because they didn't seem to have anything to do with classic Catholic literature. Now I'd go ahead and post on it, but certainly from the perspective of, for instance, Galatians and Romans. Also, I still intend to blog on all the great reading I'll be doing this year.

No comments: